Im not with this whole veggie life but I thought I would try it out and see what it was talking about. To my
surprise it actually wasn’t so bad.
here’s a recipe I tried.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
• 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
• 1 teaspoon garlic salt
• 1/2 cup almond flour or white flour
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 3 ounces onion chopped
• 3 large eggs
• 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
• 1 tablespoonCayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 3 strips turkey bacon
1. Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands. Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl. With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions. Add the almond flour, cheese, and seasoning. Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
3. Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat. When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet. Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake. Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels. Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked.
4. Plate and serve with chopped turkey bacon